Home Listicles 5 fast facts about Group Member Organizations (GMOs)
- USDF was founded in 1973, with the help of members of 25 dressage and eventing clubs. These groups are now recognized as USDF’s Charter GMOs.
- There are over 100 USDF GMOs across the country, including groups in both Hawaii and Alaska- find a GMO near you.
- California Dressage Society (CDS) is USDF’s largest GMO, with over 3,000 members and 30 chapters.
- USDF’s Region 3 boasts the most GMOs. There are over 20 GMOs in Region 3, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- When joining a GMO, USDF Group Membership is automatically included. USDF Group Members enjoy the benefits offered by their GMO, along with USDF member benefits.