- How can I have a score corrected on USDFScores.com?
Contact show management about the problem and ask them to send the correction to USDF.
- Is there a deadline for score corrections?
Yes. Score corrections must be received by USDF by October 15th for competitions held during the previous competition year (October 1st– September 30th).
- How long does it take for a score to be corrected?
Once the correction is received by USDF, the correction should appear on USDFScores.com within 1-2 days.
- Can a class placing be corrected?
Yes. This correction will need to be submitted to USDF by competition management.
- Where can I see my scores once a correction has been completed?
Visit USDFScores.com. Current USDF members may log in to view scores at no charge.