- Open to riders 14-21 years of age (or those 12-14 competing in FEI Pony or Children classes), striving to compete at FEI levels. Consideration will also be given to U25 riders, when space allows.
- Opportunity to work with top US riders including George Williams and Anne Gribbons.
- One clinic is offered in each region.
- Auditors of all ages are welcome, membership not required. Registration can be done in advance or at the door.
- The Jr/YR Clinic series is USDF University approved, which means riders and pre-registered USDF Members automatically get USDF University credits for auditing! Walk-in auditors may also purchase University credits on-site.
Learn more about Jr/YR Clinics here.